We are coming up with new platform for our valuable customers. So, We are working upon some functionality.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dusty Road Apparel
The terms ‘Dusty Road Apparel’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Dusty Road Apparel, the owner of the website, whose registered office is located at Bexley, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which may change at any time without notice:
- All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to these terms and conditions. By placing an order through our website, you are agreeing that you have read, and accept, these terms and conditions.
- From time to time we may offer promotions to you on our website. These promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and exclude GST, delivery charges and other taxes (where applicable).
- We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. As soon as practicable upon your payment being processed, we will email to you a confirmation of your order.
- At any time after receipt of your order without prior notice to you, we reserve the right to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item, and to make a refund to you of funds paid in relation to any items not supplied.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
- We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DISPATCH
- We will make all reasonable efforts to dispatch your orders that are accepted by us, to the provider of the delivery method selected by you (the Deliverer), within two (2) clear business days of us accepting the order.
- The title and risk in the goods will pass to you immediately upon the goods being received by the Deliverer.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- We will provide a refund in relation to goods delivered to you only if the good are of defective quality. We will not provide a refund for any other reason including, but not limited to, if the goods are of the wrong size, colour or style.
- Requests for a refund must be made in writing to email@example.com within two (2) days of the goods being delivered to you, and at your cost the goods must be returned to us in the original packaging with all tags and labels, within five (5) days of the goods being delivered to you. The goods are at your risk until received by us.
- If upon receipt of the goods we accept that they are defective, we will arrange a refund to you and will reimburse you an amount equivalent to the cost of returning the goods to us using Australia Post’s ordinary postal service.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Should you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us via the methods on our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website and the goods purchased.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- By ordering or registering on dustyroadapparel.com.au you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, shipping and product review emails, from time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link supplied on the email content or contacting our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org we will happily remove you from marketing communications.