We are coming up with new platform for our valuable customers. So, We are working upon some functionality.
Special Care Instructions
Your garments are delicate wearable art made from 100% certified organic cotton. As our garments use dyes, pigments and processes that are as sustainable as possible, a little extra love and care is needed to keep your Dusty Road Apparel in the best possible condition.
- Hand-wash garments in cold water or machine wash on gentle/delicates cycle, turned inside out.
- Garments should be turned inside out before washing.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent that does not contain bleaching agents, with like colours, preferably organic products.
- Decorative print on Tee’s and Onesie’s may wrinkle after washing.
- Do not directly iron print, use a warm iron (not hot) on the inside of the print to iron out wrinkles.
- Dry flat in shade, do not tumble dry.
- Do not soak, bleach or wring.
- Do not use harsh detergents.
- As garments are 100% organic cotton they may shrink slightly after washing for the first time.